How many posts until you graduate from Puritanboard Freshman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in Heaven's name has this thread degenerated into, my brethren? Why, what if the Quakers found about this -- or, worse, the Puseyites? On behalf of the good name of Calvinism, I am thoroughly scandalized!

This thread was degenerated since the fall of Adam. It simply hasn't been regenerated yet. Since we don't know that it was elect, though, we'll just have to watch it and see.

Evil is afoot ladies.

You should cover it with a sock.

-----Added 3/12/2009 at 05:00:22 EST-----

Post more now.

-----Added 3/12/2009 at 05:01:04 EST-----

h41p m3 p134s3!!!!111one

FF7 is better than FF6 because I've never played it, actually I have played it under the name of FF3 for Nintendo D.S.(GREAT GAME!) but it still doesn't compete with the character personalities in FF7. There is just something so valiant about Cloud, and Barret is just crazy. Tifa and Aeris are great girl characters balanced by Yufie, and Sephiroth is the baddest boss ever. Plus just a perfect well rounded suprising story.

Final Fantasy games are the only games that I play anymore, I own Final Fantasy I, FF Adventure, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII Crisses Core, VII Dirge of Cerebrus, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, and XII I have only played I, III, IV, VII, VII Crisses Core, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and XII, The only ones I have beat in this order are, X and VII. I have started VIII over and over again because I struggle with naming my characters the right names. I've had to change the girl characters names several times because of different girl friends at the time. Now finally I can have a name for the girl character since I'm marrying Simply Nikki (her PB name) soon.

Beer mugs should be filled with two things: Beer and pain. Sometimes individually, other times at once.

Evil is afoot ladies.

You should cover it with a sock.

:lol: My feet are so ugly, I scare men away if it relied on the appearance of it.

Mega Man Legends all the way.

Did I already say that?

*gasp!*

:p

;)

-----Added 3/12/2009 at 06:41:34 EST-----

Beer mugs should be filled with two things: Beer and pain. Sometimes individually, other times at once.

Billy's got his beer goggles on, eh?

Ok, for those Final Fantasy VII lovers out there:

Why do you think FFVII is better than FFVI?

Graphics and Plot. I loved the summoning and fighting. The way those circles surrounded my character when I used magic or summoned, magnificent!! And the plot! Barret was a cool character. The music was another aspect that won me over.

I liked the plot for FF6, but the flat graphics of all the earlier versions seemed less after FF7. For the time, they were great, but when FF7 came along, I was mesmerized and enthralled!

Like he said... and besides, Clouds sword is huge and yet he wields it like a twig, he wins

although.....I might like Squall from 8 more...

Like he said... and besides, Clouds sword is huge and yet he wields it like a twig, he wins

although.....I might like Squall from 8 more...

Yeah, Squall was nicer looking than Cloud. Even with the scar. ;)

And what's not to love about a gun-blade!

I hope that Final Fantasy Dissidia is released here, it is a Final Fantasy fighting game. You can have Could vs. Squall vs. Tidus vs. Sephiroth and on and on. The japanese game recieved good reviews I think it was 8/10 average rating. Squall's gunblade is cooler than the buster sword, but if Cloud had the gunblade then he would win....although.....hmmm...

Ok, for those Final Fantasy VII lovers out there:

Why do you think FFVII is better than FFVI?

FFVII is the only RPG I have ever played. I used to make fun of RPG nerds until about the 9th grade when I got that game. The storyline was so engaging. I haven't played it in ten years probably, but I still remember those days with fondness. :eek:

When making a singular noun possessive, you add an apostrophe and an "s" at the end of the noun. Omitting the apostrophe simply pluralizes the noun you meant to leave singular but make possessive.

To all: Examine your previous posts and determine to whom I am writing this.

When making a singular noun possessive, you add an apostrophe and an "s" at the end of the noun. Omitting the apostrophe simply pluralizes the noun you meant to leave singular but make possessive.

Not me, I don't think- but then again, could it have been Aarons posts?

It can't be a gamers thread 'cuz I aint a gamer and I dont' know any gamer'ses', and that theres relevantly ambiguous' es. Ya'll must be soma them city boys'.

Hey, you're not pulling an eTexas "madejalook" thing, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back