How many posts until you graduate from Puritanboard Freshman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iguanas would win in space.

Unless the Wombats had been assimulated by the Borg!
borg2.gif

Then again, if the Iguanas were lead by Janeway......

Which magical world would win? Oz or Middle Earth?

I vote Oz, because Oz sounds cool and that is all that matters in important discussions such as these.

I vote Oz, because Oz sounds cool and that is all that matters in important discussions such as these.

I vote Chuck Norris. He takes offense at your obvious discrimination as to "cool-sounding" names.

I've noticed that I haven't made a meaningful post on this board for several days now. I don't know if I should feel guilty or liberated...

Theognome

"Serving Humanity" was the theme for an episode. Good memory.

It's a cookbook!

Theognome

I truly desire sir, your wit. For now I may simply have to rest in the fact that I have sense enough to appreciate it. :duh:

I truly desire, Sir, your state of residence. For now, I must be content being a Copperhead who's corpus is foundering in a forsaken land.

Theognome

PS- I now have 666 thanks. How evil of y'all!

Theognome

It's a cookbook!

Theognome

I truly desire sir, your wit. For now I may simply have to rest in the fact that I have sense enough to appreciate it. :duh:

I truly desire, Sir, your state of residence. For now, I must be content being a Copperhead who's corpus is foundering in a forsaken land.

Theognome

Theognome

I pray my dear Compatriot that long before your corpus becomes inanimate (as well as that of your graceful bride) you will have the opportunity to forsake the forsaken land of snow, ice and bad linguistics and return unto the Paradise which is the South Land.

PS - No one who uses the word, "Ya'll" could possibly be conceived as being evil; three sixes or nay.

Theognome

Theognome

I pray my dear Compatriot that long before your corpus becomes inanimate (as well as that of your graceful bride) you will have the opportunity to forsake the forsaken land of snow, ice and bad linguistics and return unto the Paradise which is the South Land.

PS - No one who uses the word, "Ya'll" could possibly be conceived as being evil; three sixes or nay.

Brother, I do so covet your prayers. I do sorely need some proper Southron colour upon the tongues of the men in the street.

Theognome

Just to insert more meaninglessness into this thread, I have this deep and profound inquiry that has been nagging at me ever since I was born: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

And yes, for all you visitors out there, we ARE REFORMED!!!

Just to insert more meaninglessness into this thread, I have this deep and profound inquiry that has been nagging at me ever since I was born: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

He was running for his life, for the KFC was on that street.

Theognome

Shouldn't the posts have to have some actual usefulness to count?

But I guess since a computer counts it not a human, there is a way to cheat the system. Not implying anyone here is a cheater?

that would be a violation of our Confessional vow to be on this site right?

-----Added 3/5/2009 at 11:26:17 EST-----

Oh I do have a useful tip I learned today. If you post within 30 min of your last post, and no one has posted in between your posts, it will be added to the last post. So you won't get another post count.

-----Added 3/5/2009 at 11:26:51 EST-----

Hmmm.... it didn't do it this time? Wonder why??

Because it was predestined from the foundation of the world?

Just trying to see if only happens if you quote someone

He was running for his life, for the KFC was on that street.

Theognome

Brilliant answer, but if I asked someone else, he would probably answer differently. hmmmm. Both of you cannot be right, else we violate the rule of noncontradiction. Oh no! I'm starting to use logic on this thread! :oops:

Logic dictates that this thread must not die the death. I would have been a posting fool if I hadn't just traded in my futon for a cool gas stove. And had to get it from the neighbors house. Now I have to install it. See? It's not a totally useless thread.

Then the true winner is Xanth.

Theognome

I am impressed at the breadth of your reading! Xanth would very much win! Unfortunately, Florida would lose horribly.

I think this is the most important thread ever penned here on the Puritanboard. I just feel that this must be so.

I think this is the most important thread ever penned here on the Puritanboard. I just feel that this must be so.

I just had to post to be a part of this historic thread. Years later people can approach me and say "were you there?" And I can say "Yes." Bliss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back