How many posts until you graduate from Puritanboard Freshman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Jef fa fa OH Jef fa fa, whitout me you would "bip"
I am the cleaver star of this thread and the guy most tired :lol:

I am new to Puritanboard and I can see that this is just silliness but then again I just got started.

Wow...I cannot believe that I actually read this entire thread. It is quite entertaining; I must say.

Why, this is the most civil we've been to each other in any thread. We must be getting sanctified or something...

I read this to Brad as I was laughing. He responded, "It must have been Bill again." :lol: We are really getting to know each other here.

Well, Brad certainly won't worry- even though he changed his avatar.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is this the official thread for bumping your number of posts?

Or perhaps I should start a new thread for that express purpose.

Is this the official thread for bumping your number of posts?

Or perhaps I should start a new thread for that express purpose.

This'll do.

Theognome

-----Added 3/4/2009 at 10:01:44 EST-----

Mindaboo! Where's Hoops and Yoyo?!? MY MIND!!!!!

They are hanging out with your yard gnomes. :lol:

I couldn't find one I liked. I didn't think anyone had noticed.

You're right- no one noticed.

Theognome

I still need to know what a 32nd wind is? And whatever it is I am not on it, I do not do drugs

Silly Dane. A 'second wind' is a term used to describe a new burst of energy after being tired for some time. So the 32nd wind is a humorous play on this term.

Theognome

I still need to know what a 32nd wind is? And whatever it is I am not on it, I do not do drugs

Silly Dane. A 'second wind' is a term used to describe a new burst of energy after being tired for some time. So the 32nd wind is a humorous play on this term.

Theognome

Hey no picking on "the Dane" we are close to being your only allies in anything, and our population of close to 6 million really makes a difference :lol:

I changed my picture, it looks more like me now.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Theognome

-----Added 3/4/2009 at 10:08:20 EST-----

Hey no picking on "the Dane" we are close to being your only allies in anything, and our population of close to 6 million really makes a difference :lol:

Well, if you ever come to visit, remember to turn the light off when you leave.

Theognome

I have nothing to add to this conversation

However,I have wanted to use this smilie and have not found the right thread to use it so here goes:hunter:

I'm afraid I still dont have anything to add to this thread

However,I have wanted to use this smilie and have not found the right thread to use it so here goes:hunter:

Thank you for adding so much nothing into this thread, and in such a meaningful way.

Theognome

Thank you for adding so much nothing into this thread, and in such a meaningful way.

Theognome

Your Welcome,Yet,I must say that even at this stage of the game I have nothing to say

However I have two posts to go to reach 400 and will not stoop so low as to begin pandering for thank you's for these posts,even though I have not recieved a thank you for this post yet,I am anticipating at least one thank you.......

Last edited:
my :2cents:

-----Added 3/4/2009 at 11:00:08 EST-----

:2cents::2cents:

-----Added 3/4/2009 at 11:00:41 EST-----

...for those counting at home, thats 4 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back