How many posts until you graduate from Puritanboard Freshman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to answer the original question, if the gradation point is 500 posts, then I have 221 posts to go.

No, wait, 220 now...

OK. My turn for some nonsense before daylight savings kicks in...

Trivia:

In what classic movie do we find the tongue twister "Sinful Caesar sipped his snifter, seized his knees, and sneezed"?

OK. My turn for some nonsense before daylight savings kicks in...

Trivia:

In what classic movie do we find the tongue twister \"Sinful Caesar sipped his snifter, seized his knees, and sneezed\"?

[video=youtube;d5sNLw4Rlvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5sNLw4Rlvc[/video]

YouTube FTW!! :lol:

Insert that this is the hottest thread on PB right now!!!!!

Insert that we have moved to second place in the most viewed threads!!!

:cheers2:

Hey, we are just following the purpose driven church model. Un pious hah! Look at the number of people that have looked at this thread, just look at the numbers!!!!!

We are reaching a very broad audience.

I'm glad you said something Grymir. I thought I was going to have to

----insert bump here----

Phew!

Hey man, I've got you covered.

Night shift at the PB.

Actually, I'm installing a new gas stove for my wife. Helping out the people increase their post count is what this thread is about.

Relevance people, we've achieved relevance in a way that would make Joel Osteen envious!

Only on my stove... and I really need it. Maybe you could borrow it as long as I have it back by 8am....

Right now, I would. Just so I could see my stove hooked up. It was used and cheap. But a very nice one. And dirty!!! I just spent all day cleaning it, and was ready for the big switch, but the hose is a little short. Arghh!!

Needless to say, adding posts is a great stress relief.

It is 1:27 AM right now where I am. In one hour it will be 3:27 AM. I love how math means nothing in these latter days.

This is a public service announcement. Be sure to rinse thoroughly when so instructed on shampoo bottles.

Bahamet would beat them all!

grymir-albums-grymir-s-photo-s-picture372-bahamut6.jpg

Bahamut Zero > Bahamut !!! :)

[video=youtube;HPnsJPb-2Ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPnsJPb-2Ho[/video]

Yes!!!! This thread now tops the charts!!!!!!!

#1 in hotest threads!!!!

#1 in most viewed threads!!!!!!

Everybody who's participated, pat yourself on the back!!

Aw man, Final Fantasy 7 is the best video game ever!! Bahamut Zero could beat Bahamut. (Of course any summons from FF7 could beat any GF from FF8!! :cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back