How many posts until you graduate from Puritanboard Freshman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marno

Puritan Board Freshman
Post-modernism strikes again. Meaning is meaningless. A is non-A. Apples and oranges do mix. Counting doesn't count. You are not reading this post. You are not you. Goo goo ga joob.

kalawine

Puritan Board Junior
Wow...I cannot believe that I actually read this entire thread. It is quite entertaining; I must say.
:ditto:
Double :ditto:

:wwbd: <--- also wanted to use that smiley too (I hardly have a reason to use it :lol:)
So! You are just a user! You are just using Bawb and the Bawb smiley! How dare you! :lol: (Just kidding. I've secretly wanted to use the "Bawb" smiley also. I just haven't found an excuse to do so. Congratulations!)

tellville

Puritan Board Junior
What this thread needs is some super controversial subject to discuss:

Iguanas vs. Wombats

Who would win?

I feel like I have earned this post :D

kalawine

Puritan Board Junior
Post-modernism strikes again. Meaning is meaningless. A is non-A. Apples and oranges do mix. Counting doesn't count. You are not reading this post. You are not you. Goo goo ga joob.
:lol: Don't forget the Church (Post?) Growth Movement. It doesn't matter how we get 'em, just look at those numbers! :lol:

Theognome

Burrito Bill
What this thread needs is some super controversial subject to discuss:

Iguanas vs. Wombats

Who would win?

I feel like I have earned this post :D
Easy- if they fought in the street, they would both lose to a large truck running over them.

Theognome

shackleton

Puritan Board Junior
Number of posts is nothing, it is the number of times you have been thanked that makes you someone. ;)

And as you can tell I am nobody.

nicnap

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Wow...I cannot believe that I actually read this entire thread. It is quite entertaining; I must say.
Here's a new phrase- The patience of Nicnap...

Theognome
:lol:

-----Added 3/5/2009 at 07:54:19 EST-----

ONE! ONE more post on the Puritanboard! Ah! Ha! Ha! Ha!
:lol: THAT was good. I am in the process of reading through this again...maybe I should have broken this into two posts...hmmmm.

nicnap

Ah, now you have given me the chance to earn yet another post. Were you referring to the patience of nicnap?

nicnap

Nicnap, you don't *need* another post. You already have 1,838!
Yes, but I am on a quest...I am trying to make it to 24,000; if you look at my stats and see how many I average a day (it used to be .46...it has climbed slightly) and then look at how long it will take me. So, I need another post.

(I am not really trying to make it to 24,000.)

Theognome

Burrito Bill
Nicnap, you don't *need* another post. You already have 1,838!
Yes, but I am on a quest...I am trying to make it to 24,000; if you look at my stats and see how many I average a day (it used to be .46...it has climbed slightly) and then look at how long it will take me. So, I need another post.

(I am not really trying to make it to 24,000.)
Sorry- no caveats aloud.

Theognome

Status
Not open for further replies.