How many kids do you have?

Discussion in 'Family Forum' started by MLCOPE2, Apr 30, 2010.

1. 1

15.7%
  2. 2

18.1%
  3. 3

22.9%
  4. 4

16.9%
  5. 5

9.6%
  6. 6

7.2%
  7. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8

4.8%
  9. 9

1.2%
  10. 10+

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLCOPE2

MLCOPE2 Puritan Board Junior

It was a great day at Immanuel. Pastor Long preached a great sermon this evening about the blessing of a new church and we had a great fellowship dinner. Even better, beforehand a few of us went down on the trails behind the church and sat on a bridge over a stream and broke our new pipes in a little more. It was great fun and fellowship.

I'm not too concerned about the kids, were still young (both our family and our church) and I have no doubt we will one day catch up! :lol:

2. PuritanCovenanter

PuritanCovenanter Moderator Staff Member

You are the man and your wife is the woman. May God prosper his heritage. I look forward to doing the pipe thing behind the church someday. Lets do it.

3. Scot

Scot Puritan Board Sophomore

5 girls, 1 boy

4. JennyG

JennyG Puritan Board Graduate

I see from the poll I'm bang on trend with three

5. MLCOPE2

You wouldn't believe the amount of free tobacco I got from the show. Probably around 16 oz. of various brands, blends, and flavors all for free. I have enough to last me a year almost. You should plan on coming next year, definitely worth it.

6. he beholds

he beholds Puritan Board Doctor

As of now, American Christians have a little less to be worried about concerning Islamic laws than the UK. I'm a big fan of the Atlantic Ocean.

Anyway, I just read this from an article in a Pennsylvania newspaper:
    So apparently it used to be like the UK in that respect.

7. puritanpilgrim

puritanpilgrim Puritan Board Junior

1Boy and 3 girls: 4yo son, 3yo daughter, 19mo daughter and 2mo daughter.

8. CatherineL

CatherineL Puritan Board Freshman

This is for you, Jessi:

[​IMG]

9. Peairtach

Peairtach Puritan Board Doctor

Zero.

I'm happy to be a bachelor - at present.

10. PuritanCovenanter

PuritanCovenanter Moderator Staff Member

I am overly strapped right now and I wanted to shed some books around. I will try to come up and share some it with you. LOL.

I would love to come. I have even stopped my other hobbies to do more important things. See ya soon Mikey.

11. moselle

moselle Puritan Board Freshman

I always say - "Of course - that's the best part!" :lol:

12. MLCOPE2

:rofl:

13. CatherineL

CatherineL Puritan Board Freshman

My dad (who had 5 kids) used to answer, "Sure do, do you?"

I'm not sure if I could pull off that kind of snark though. Maybe if I practiced...

14. Caroline

Caroline Puritan Board Sophomore

I was reading this thread and wondering why I never got the comment "You know what causes that, don't you?" even though I have four children. Then I realized that I usually hang around with my friend who has nine children, and that probably makes me look like a Birth-Control-Waving Feminist on the rare occasions that we have enough energy to venture into public settings. I wish I had more kids, but health problems and all. I grew up in a family of nine kids, and the house always seems a little too quiet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.