Votes: 4 3.8%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayPot

Puritan Board Sophomore
There seems to be some debate about whether Christians are having less children than they used to. Of course, this sample is very unscientific, but how many children do you have? Only answer if

a. You are finished having children, or
b. You think you are finished having children.

So a person like me (who has 2 children, but hopes to have more), should not answer the poll. Just curious what we'll see.

Haha, I should really read before answer polls. I put 1, but I'm not finished (Lord-willing). Sorry to ruin your poll.

My answer is 4 in terms of option B, but if I answered this question 2 years ago the answer would have been 3 in terms of B.

I have two. I got started late. I probably would have had more if I had been married earlier in life.

I'm not married but if I do end up marrying my current gf (Lord Willing) we will only have 1 kid. That's more than enough for me.

I didn't answer your poll

Last edited:
sorry, I too ruined your poll by not reading first. :oops:
I voted zero, but I just got married on May 23rd. If it helps any, my wife and I desire around 4-5 children, Lord willing.

Well, I don't have any (that I know of). I would like a large family when I am married though. :) What constitutes large? I don't know. More than most people are comfortable with.

I have five ... which is a blessing. My first wife died after 3, and she had said she was done having children before we found the cancer. I love kids, she hated giving birth (I wonder why? :) ). God blessed me with another wonderful Godly woman. I now have five. Little over 30 years of marriage (total years).

sorry, I too ruined your poll by not reading first. :oops:
I voted zero, but I just got married on May 23rd. If it helps any, my wife and I desire around 4-5 children, Lord willing.

Same here as far as ruining your poll, but as Andres said, we desire 4-5 children. :oops:

We have five children. The oldest one is home-made, and the other four adopted. Despite regular lobbying from my younger children to adopt more, I think we're gonna stick with five.

We had one child. Providentially the Lord prevented us from having more children. I am thankful for my daughter.

Together 28 years. Took 2 years of trying for each of the two girls we have. Tried and tried to have more, but 2 is what we were meant to have.

not sure how to answer...I have 3, my husband has 4, and to our knowledge we are not having anymore..unless God decides other wise..so between us we have 7..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back