Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Marsh

Puritan Board Freshman
My Sister, Terry was recently murdered in a Detroit drive by shooting. :-(

I had to retire early from Teaching without a pension due to Cancer.

I volunteer in classrooms and teaching Teachers.

I am still dealing with health problems related to Cancer, Degenerative Bone Disease and related Surgeries, but God has Blessed me with co-workers like you all in the Lord.

I am still the care giver for senior family members -- Walt(wife's dad), Mary(my Mother), Gladys(Wife's Aunt) and Joyce(also related to my wife).

My wife's Dad just died last night.

Daniel Marsh

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Welcome to the PB from one who shares your name.

May our God comfort and sanctify you in these trials, and through you, glorify his name.

I've prayed for you tonight. 2 Cor 4.17

Grace to you.

timfost

Puritan Board Senior
Welcome!

I often am reminded of these verses in times of trial. Hopefully they will be of comfort to you.

Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor. 12:8-10)
Blessings,

Jeri Tanner

Staff member
Daniel, welcome- so sorry to hear of all these trials. Praying for you all. I hope the PB will be a source of real help and solace to you.

Peairtach

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome to the Puritanboard, Daniel.

I feel that should be silent, like Job's friends (Job 2:13), regarding your recent multiplied trials, but I will pray for you.

johnny

Puritan Board Sophomore
Your first post is very affecting Daniel.

May I ask if you are an active member of a Church at this time?
If not, there are members here who can possibly recommend a Reformed Church near you.

Welcome to Puritanboard :)

Tirian

Puritan Board Sophomore
My Sister, Terry was recently murdered in a Detroit drive by shooting. :-(

I had to retire early from Teaching without a pension due to Cancer.

I volunteer in classrooms and teaching Teachers.

I am still dealing with health problems related to Cancer, Degenerative Bone Disease and related Surgeries, but God has Blessed me with co-workers like you all in the Lord.

I am still the care giver for senior family members -- Walt(wife's dad), Mary(my Mother), Gladys(Wife's Aunt) and Joyce(also related to my wife).

My wife's Dad just died last night.

Daniel Marsh

Daniel, that is really tough. Thank you for sharing. Praying.

Status
Not open for further replies.