Hey There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnythe3rd

Puritan Board Freshman
G'morning Puritan Board!

I suppose I should introduce myself here, I'm so glad that my account was indeed approved and, as someone who strongly claims to know nothing at all, am very excited to learn from so many orthodox believers. A little background for you guys: I was raised in the Salvation Army and currently have very strong opinions on them. Currently I am an International Studies/Philosophy Dual Major at Frostburg State University. Despite being a university student though I tend to "waste" all my time reading the few good theology books at my university.

Well, I'm glad to meet all of you and I look forward to future interactions.

johnnythe3rd

Puritan Board Freshman
Salvation Army? That rings a bell...

Welcome!
Hahaha! I like that one. Ahhh the memories of ringin' bells in the snow...too bad I thought I was a member of a local church when I really was not worshipping God His way. But that's besides the point.

Thanks for the welcome!

ZackF

Puritan Board Graduate
G'morning Puritan Board!

I suppose I should introduce myself here, I'm so glad that my account was indeed approved and, as someone who strongly claims to know nothing at all, am very excited to learn from so many orthodox believers. A little background for you guys: I was raised in the Salvation Army and currently have very strong opinions on them. Currently I am an International Studies/Philosophy Dual Major at Frostburg State University. Despite being a university student though I tend to "waste" all my time reading the few good theology books at my university.

Well, I'm glad to meet all of you and I look forward to future interactions.
Welcome! I see you put Frostburg in your intro. I’ve enjoyed Prof. William Anderson’s writing for years.

JTB.SDG

Puritan Board Sophomore
Welcome Johnny! Great to have you!

PS, No need to apologize for your upbringing. We're all seeking to learn and grow. (Some of us just like cheesy jokes) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.