Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doonziticus

Inactive User
I, as a newly Calvinistic thinker, have put myself in a position to defend my positions to a friend, and well, I would like some suggestions on Biblical passages to study to help me prepare to defend all 5 points of Calvinism to this Open Theist Arminian friend of mine. This guy is exactly what I used to be! I trained him well to defend his beliefs, and now, since I have discovered the Biblical truth of Unconditional Election (the other 4 points were easy after that) I just need to be able to present a strong Biblical case to him for this.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by doonziticus
I, as a newly Calvinistic thinker, have put myself in a position to defend my positions to a friend, and well, I would like some suggestions on Biblical passages to study to help me prepare to defend all 5 points of Calvinism to this Open Theist Arminian friend of mine. This guy is exactly what I used to be! I trained him well to defend his beliefs, and now, since I have discovered the Biblical truth of Unconditional Election (the other 4 points were easy after that) I just need to be able to present a strong Biblical case to him for this.

Thanks in advance!

Get a copt of Thomas and Steele's Five Points of Calvinism. It is an excellent resource, with a full listing of Scriptural support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back