Help - Multiquote function

Status
Not open for further replies.

turmeric

Megerator
I have so far never been able to get the multi-quote function to work. I click on it, nothing happens. Is this an Internet Explorer issue? Thanks!

Start by clickon on Quote+, then click quote on each additional post you want to quote. I "think" that should work, but I've never gone over "two" clicks.

Nothing happens when I click it. Also, when I quote a post with a quote in it, the first quote doesn't come up.

Nothing happens when I click it. Also, when I quote a post with a quote in it, the first quote doesn't come up.

I have so far never been able to get the multi-quote function to work. I click on it, nothing happens. Is this an Internet Explorer issue? Thanks!

Start by clickon on Quote+, then click quote on each additional post you want to quote. I "think" that should work, but I've never gone over "two" clicks.

I clicked on the "quote +" in the last post and then "quote" in the same post and the above is what I got.

I clicked on the "quote +" in the last post and then "quote" in the same post and the above is what I got.

Where are you finding "Quote +"? I just see Quote and then a box with an arrow. When I put the mouse over it it says Multiquote.

Okay, part of the problem is it depends on what theme people are using. Things just don't look the same in every theme. Now I see the Quote +.

multiquote_off.gif

2. Then in the next post click
quote.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back