hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaSlaw

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks for allowing me to join. I'm new to reformed theology and new to the Presbyterian world. Looking forward to getting to interact with everyone.

kainos01

Puritan Board Senior
Welcome! I see in your profile page that your location is “Maiden.” Where is that, exactly?

And, sorry, but I have to ask: is your signature "Bubba’s Law" (as in you lay down the law in your home, your nickname for a Congressman whom you respect [or his/her real name] is "Bubba," etc.) or "Bubba’s slaw" (as in your name/nickname is Bubba and you have a killer recipe for coleslaw)? If the latter, please share! :)

Seriously, I trust you will find your time on the PB edifying and that you will grow in the knowledge and practice of Reformed theology.

BubbaSlaw

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks for the welcome.
Maiden is in the suburbs of Charlotte NC.
As for my handle it is actually a combo of 2 nicknames I've had over the years. Bubba and Coleslaw. Bubba just because I'm from the south and Coleslaw because if my last name is spoken too quickly it comes out sounding like Coleslaw

kainos01

Puritan Board Senior
Thanks for the explanation (but I was really hoping for a good slaw recipe!). Home for us (when we are home) is Wilmington, NC - so not too far down the road.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Carolina? Would that be vinegar slaw instead of mayonnaise slaw?

Oh, and by the way, Greetings :handshake:

And how about some candor? ACC or SEC? Basketball or Football?

OPC'n

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome!
Thanks for the explanation (but I was really hoping for a good slaw recipe!). Home for us (when we are home) is Wilmington, NC - so not too far down the road.
My family has a fantastic recipe for coleslaw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.