Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampguy

Puritan Board Freshman
I have been a lurcher for awhile and finally decided to jump on board. I am just really getting involved with the reformed church and theology. My comments will often be more questions than answers and I have plenty of questions. So, if I say something wrong please help me to see it the reformed way. I am coming out of the Charismatic/Pentecosatal movement. I studied at Jimmy Swaggart Bible college from 1986 to 1988 where I was first introduced to reformed theology, A W Pink, Baxter, Packer, and a few others. When Jimmy Swaggart refused the discipline of the Assembly of God I left the school but my interested in reformed theology has not left me. So, hopefully I can learn more here. Your friend, Tim

[Edited on 8-23-2005 by Swampguy]

blhowes

Puritan Board Professor
Originally posted by Swampguy
Thanks everybody. How is my sig. now?
Perfecto.

Welcome, Tim. Glad you decided to venture out of 'lurk world' and join us. Hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do.

Bob

LawrenceU

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome, Tim!

I'm a swamp boy too. Got the webbed toes to prove it! How are things in Red Stick with Katrina heading in? Hope you do well.

[Edited on 8-27-2005 by LawrenceU]

Swampguy

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks y'all for such a warm welcome. We are hunkering down for a little blow, your prayers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.