Hello there - dece870717

Status
Not open for further replies.

dece870717

Puritan Board Freshman
Been a Christian for only a couple years(December 2014), love the Reformed faith and here to get guidance from any brother or sister in Christ in my walk and to discuss and learn anything and everything I can. Apologetic type stuff seems to be one of the things I enjoy most despite the fact that I have one of the most avoidance type/non-confrontational personalities you could have, oh the irony!

Ask Mr. Religion

Flatly Unflappable
Welcome to PB, dece870717!

Please update your signature so that we may properly address you in the future. See the Signature Requirements link in my sig below.

Poconos3

Puritan Board Freshman
Been a Christian for only a couple years(December 2014), love the Reformed faith and here to get guidance from any brother or sister in Christ in my walk and to discuss and learn anything and everything I can. Apologetic type stuff seems to be one of the things I enjoy most despite the fact that I have one of the most avoidance type/non-confrontational personalities you could have, oh the irony!
Welcome Daniel!!!

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Welcome to the PB! This is a great place to grow in knowledge of the Lord and to fellowship with other reformed Christians. Enjoy your time here!

Grace to you.

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Thank you, privileged to learn with the best <3
Indeed -- me too! God was gracious to bring me here. The people of the PB have been massively instrumental in my growth in Christ and his word. I've not bought a book for the last 8-9 years without checking it out here first, and they've proven to be sound guides not only in what to read, but also in ministry and following Christ.

Viva la PB! :lol:

Poconos3

Puritan Board Freshman
I hate to be the one to tell you, Shari, but this is Daniel's introductory thread. :think:[/QUOTE

Oops... was responding to others; going back and forth made a mistake; overzealous not to miss anyone. Thank you (I think).

SORRY DANIEL o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.