Hello, Reformed Baptist minister, at your service:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony W. Brooks

Puritan Board Freshman
I am a strict 1689 adherent. I wish to be an apologist. I'm married to Sam Rodriguez and I have a child on the way. Can't wait to get this up and going:)

I don't have much else to say, but thanks for having me:)

kodos

Puritan Board Junior
I am a strict 1689 adherent. I wish to be an apologist. I'm married to Sam Rodriguez and I have a child on the way. Can't wait to get this up and going:)

I don't have much else to say, but thanks for having me:)
Welcome! And congrats on the upcoming covenant child!

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Welcome to the PB! This is a great place to grow in the Lord and to fellowship with other Reformed believers.

Enjoy your time here. I'll look forward to interacting with another 1689 brother! :wink:

Grace to you.

TylerRay

Puritan Board Graduate
I'm an assistant here in longview
Right now I'm at Judson Baptist, I also help at Sovereign Love in longview
Just to be clear: you hold the office of assistant pastor at Judson Baptist, and you do pulpit supply at Sovereign Love?

I'm not trying to grill you or anything; it's just that you've introduced yourself as a minister, and it's not really clear where your credentials have come from. I see from your profile that you're hoping to go to seminary in the future--have you been ordained as a minister already?

Anthony W. Brooks

Puritan Board Freshman
Lol, is okay. I'm a minister, ordained at Judson, yes. I already hold 3 degrees (one bachelor's in philosophy, ministry, and English) i want to go back to school for masters in theology. I help at Sovereign Love when I am needed.

TylerRay

Puritan Board Graduate
Lol, is okay. I'm a minister, ordained at Judson, yes. I already hold 3 degrees (one bachelor's in philosophy, ministry, and English) i want to go back to school for masters in theology. I help at Sovereign Love when I am needed.
Great! Thank you for clarifying. You never know who's going to show up on the internet with presumptuous claims to the ministry.

Welcome to the board! I look forward to hearing your contributions and insight, especially given your strong liberal arts background.

Dachaser

Puritan Board Doctor
That is similiar our associate Pastor took, as he was youth pastor, received BA in childrenteaching/doctrines, and did his M.Div work while also working as Youth pastor at the church..

Anthony W. Brooks

Puritan Board Freshman
I believe an education is what you do, not what you buy. Even though it does help to spend money in the process

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ask Mr. Religion

Flatly Unflappable
Impressive! Is that one Bachelor's comprising three focus areas, or three individual Bachelor's degrees in each of the three topics?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.