Hello from New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedRedeemed

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello everyone,

New member of the Puritan Board and also a newly reformed Christian. I grew up in Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches all my life (The KJV only, no pants on women, no movie theaters kind of IFB) but after watching several debates about predestination by Dr. James White on YouTube, and through study of the Bible, I am now a reformed Christian.

My main reason for opening this thread is to ask if anyone can recommend some vital or must read threads to read/follow on PB?

Thanks in advance!

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Greetings from 'next door'.

My main reason for opening this thread is to ask if anyone can recommend some vital or must read threads to read/follow on PB?
With your background, perhaps threads on scotch, microbrews, and cigars.

The baptism threads can provide edification on both sides of the issue. Other than that, follow your interests and curiosity.

Tyrese

Puritan Board Sophomore
Welcome! My wife's uncle lives in Edgewood New Mexico. I haven't been able to visit yet but I look forward to getting out there. I heard it's a lot of fun there. :)

Jack K

Puritan Board Professor
Hello. Where in New Mexico are you? What sort of church? I grew up in the northwest corner of the state and now live in Durango, CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.