Hello From Held Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Held Fast

Puritan Board Freshman
Have visited a few times, stayed in the back pew, never filled out a visitor's card ... decided to move a few rows up. I enjoy quality theological discourse, and look forward to such here.

- Held Fast

PuritanCovenanter

Staff member
Welcome Commander, My Navigator Mentor served 10 years in Okinawa as Nav Staff there. He is at Pensacola now. The Owner of the board was a Lt Col in Okinawa. I was your basic flt. deck troubleshooter for f-4's and f-14s. Both of my ships are scrapped, Sinking Sara and Forrest Fire. My Pastor Emeritus Roy Blackwood was a Pilot in the Navy during WWII. He was also one of the early Navigator's and very personally attached to Daws and Lila personally.

I loved being in the Navy. God did a lot of good things in my life because of the Navy. I learned how to become a man who was responsible. I was fortunate to have had great Chaplains and good people surrounding my life. Some of the best years of my life.

Thank You for joining the board, Sir. Welcome

Held Fast

Puritan Board Freshman
You look remarkably like Charles Spurgeon, judging by your photo.
Well I've lost a little weight since the picture, and do of course have to shave and keep my hair to regulation. And grew a few inches, and really can't stand cigars of any kind ... but other than that its a pretty good likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.