Hello from Dublin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WildWolf1, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildWolf1

WildWolf1 Puritan Board Freshman

Hi, I suppose I'll take the time to introduce myself. I'm David, I attend Arann Reformed Baptist Church, Dublin, Ireland. I've been attending there for the past few months now. I've been a Christian since I accepted the Lord in my younger days. My parents are also Christians having been converted from Roman Catholicism. I'm a fervent believer in Exclusive Psalmnody(acapella), the Reformed view of Worship. And also the Reformed Faith as presented by the Reformers and the Puritans. I absolutely love my church completely even though we don't have many numbers at the present.

2. Reformed Covenanter

Reformed Covenanter Puritanboard Commissioner

Greetings and welcome to PB. I used to work in Dublin.

3. Edward

Edward Puritanboard Commissioner

Greetings.

4. Tom Hart

Tom Hart Puritan Board Senior

Céad míle fáilte.

5. OPC'n

OPC'n Puritan Board Doctor

Welcome! I didn't realize that Ireland had Baptists. I thought they were all Catholic or Presbyterian! ;)

6. Jeri Tanner

Jeri Tanner Moderator Staff Member

Welcome, David! We’re glad to have you with us. Follow the links on my post that will show you how to create the required signature and for other information. Hope your time and fellowship here are a blessing to you. :)

7. PhilA

PhilA Puritan Board Sophomore

Welcome

8. C. M. Sheffield

C. M. Sheffield Puritan Board Senior

Greetings from a fellow Reformed Baptist.

9. scottmaciver

scottmaciver Puritan Board Sophomore

Hi David, great to have you here. I have heard your minister online quite a few times. In fact, he preached here in Stornoway a few years ago, but unfortunately I missed him. Next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.