hello from Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandguy

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hi there. I am new here. I live in the Little Rock area and look forward to some uplifting and God honoring conversation.

Joseph Botwinick

Bandguy

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello Joshua,

It is nice to meet you. I will be teaching a few classes at Maumelle Middle School this next year.

Bandguy

Puritan Board Sophomore
Scott,

Your name sounds familiar to me also. How might we possibly know each other? Ever live in Arkansas?

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
Originally posted by Bandguy
Scott,

Your name sounds familiar to me also. How might we possibly know each other? Ever live in Arkansas?
No...............Are you a member of any other discussion groups or email lists?

Bandguy

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am a member of Baptist Board, The Spurgeon Message Board, Swift Vets for Truth Forum, and The Fighting Fundamentalists Forum.

How about you?

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
I am a member of Baptist Board, The Spurgeon Message Board, Swift Vets for Truth Forum, and The Fighting Fundamentalists Forum.

How about you?
It was Baptist Board; I was a member years ago.

LawrenceU

Puritan Board Doctor
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG! SOOIE!
RAZORBACKS!!

I'm and expat. I grew up outside of Searcy. I now live in Alabama.

Bandguy

Puritan Board Sophomore
Searcy is a nice area. I grew up on the LRAFB. Love the Football Hogs. I like Stan Heath and the Basketball team. I don't care how many games he loses, I still think he better than Nolan.

Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome.

Joseph Botwinick

Ivan

Pastor
Hi there. I am new here. I live in the Little Rock area and look forward to some uplifting and God honoring conversation.

Joseph Botwinick
Good to have another fellow Southern Baptist here. Are you familiar with the Founders Ministries?

Bandguy

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am indeed familiar with the Founders ministry. I have posted comments a few times on Pastor Ascol's blog. I mostly do a lot of reading there.

Status
Not open for further replies.