Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
1 member is celebrating a birthday on 12-28-2009:

-toddpedlar (born in 1969, Age: 40)

Happy Birthday!

Personal Note: Todd, this is the first time I've noticed that you're the same age as my little brother. It's funny how we infer age from pictures but I'm getting older faster than my perception of others' age.

Greetings, and Happy Birthday, oh giant noggined one, he of large brain. Your smarts preclude you, sire.

Huzzah!

Happy Birthday Pede Toddler! Go buy some of the good stuff, hold all your beauties close and thank God for His faithfulness. Blessings brother.

Happy Birthday, brother. We enjoy your wit and wisdom greatly in this internet community. May the Lord bless you with a great year ahead!

Happy Birthday!

Personal Note: Todd, this is the first time I've noticed that you're the same age as my little brother. It's funny how we infer age from pictures but I'm getting older faster than my perception of others' age.

Just a Pup! Happy Birthday Todd!

Happy Birthday!!
th_face_excited.gif

Happy Birthday!

Thanks - um - I think? :)

Rich, I'd never, EVER have guessed you were older than I am. I always thought you were younger but wiser man than I :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back