Happy Birthday Galatians220

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, everyone! Age is not really hidden or unknown. I can give a few clues:

The movie "Sunset Boulevard" was made the year I was born.:down:
I'm an "elderly boomer," but there are older ones at least 4 years older than I.
The Pope at the time (Pius XII, I think) declared the year I was born to be a "holy year." :lol:

Age? Well, I feel 17 in my head, and 87 in terms of how I feel physically. But at noon today, I'm officially........................................................................................................

(The Lord is incredible in preserving me for nearly 40 years after a (to me) miserable diagnosis. His grace is perfect; His providence is beyond our comprehension. All praise and glory to Him!)

60. :eek:

Margaret

Last edited:
I remember seeing Sunset Boulevard on one of those classic movie stations a while back.

It's great to see your a classic!

Wow, Margaret, you're old enough to be my slightly older sister! Happy Birthday to you, I hope it's a wonderful day for you. Blessings.

Happy Birthday Michigan Margaret! We have something in common. I am a boomer too, but of the very late variety.

Congratulations, Margaret! Six decades is great! I am five years older than you.

Maybe Nancy (Christiana) was the oldest on Tea Parlor, and I miss her. I e-mailed her. She is okay, just simplyfying her life. She is off of PB and FB, but has a new puppy she is trying to train.

That's right, Kevin! I've never forgotten that I designated myself that to your kids - and I'm delighted that you remember, too!

Margaret

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Many Happy Returns!

The Pope at the time (Pius XII, I think) declared the year I was born to be a "holy year." :lol:

Was there a cause and effect relationship between those happenings?

Thanks, Ruben. No "cause/effect," "sheer coincidence" that I may have been the only little girl born on this side of the Atlantic that year who was named Margaret Mary and who later became a five-point Calvinist. The wind bloweth where it listeth -- and the Lord has mercy upon whom He will have mercy. I can never lose sight of that! Soli Deo Gloria. Popes can do what they want and Satan is in there pitching to them... :cool:

Heh, heh.

Margaret

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Congratulations, Margaret! Six decades is great! I am five years older than you.

Maybe Nancy (Christiana) was the oldest on Tea Parlor, and I miss her. I e-mailed her. She is okay, just simplyfying her life. She is off of PB and FB, but has a new puppy she is trying to train.

Thanks, CNJ! I've been thinking about Nancy lately and praying for her - I am so glad to hear she's all right. She has been a tremendous presence here and a blessing especially to me.

May the Lord bless her richly, and all here!

Margaret

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Happy Birthday Michigan Margaret! We have something in common. I am a boomer too, but of the very late variety.

Thanks, Ken - yes, I knew that you and I were at opposite ends of the Boomer Age Spectrum. You're close to my sister's age...

Blessings and cheer,

Margaret

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Thanks, Ken - yes, I knew that you and I were at opposite ends of the Boomer Age Spectrum. You're close to my sister's age...

Blessings and cheer,

Margaret

Happy birthday, Margaret! I pray that this year of life brings abundant blessings and joys in Jesus Christ our Lord. I pray that it is filled with spiritual triumph and victory in him.... there's even a secret little prayer that you join Southfield. ;)

:sing: A very happy birthday to you dear Margaret. :sing:
The Lord has graciously preserved and sustained you these 40 years and he will do so all your days. Hmm, 5 years younger than Carol makes you about 10 years older than me, I'm thinking. I am a tail end baby boomer too!

Happy birthday Margaret!!!!
face_excited.gif
I hope it was a good one. God bless you sister. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back