Guide to Kant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

openairboy

Puritan Board Freshman
Any of you that has finished "Critique of Pure Reason", is there an helpful guide through this work? It's on my summer list, but yousers to some (many) of the paragraphs.

openairboy

"Can you help me regarding this most influential German philosopher?"

No. Sorry. I. Kan't.
(and after this singularly unhelpful post, tacked up just for laughs, the anonymous heckler ducked out the back before the tomatoes started flying)

Originally posted by Contra_Mundum
"Can you help me regarding this most influential German philosopher?"

No. Sorry. I. Kan't.
(and after this singularly unhelpful post, tacked up just for laughs, the anonymous heckler ducked out the back before the tomatoes started flying)

Bruce,

I attend Faith Presbyterian when I visit my folks, so don't think for a minute the tomatoes don't stand a chance.

openairboy

Originally posted by Don
Here is a link to the Routledge Philosophy Guidebook to Kant and the Critique of Pure Reason (Routledge Philosophy Guidebooks). It has mostly good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/103-0594555-3874231?v=glance&s=books

As far as skimming books, I decided to check this one out of the library. Right now, I think it is absolutely excellent. If you are going to study Kant (and taking my extremely limited insight), then this is a must read.

openairboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back