Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JustMeAgain, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustMeAgain

JustMeAgain Inactive User

To all:

Greetings from a fellowship and theology-starved pastor in the already winter-stricken land of Northern Michigan. I have enjoyed reading the discussions on this site and thought it was about time I joined in.

I am looking forward to conversing about substantive things.

By the way, how do I put a graphic/photo in the left column?

Paul Roberts:pray2:

2. VirginiaHuguenot

VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian

Welcome on board!

:welcome:

3. BayouHuguenot

BayouHuguenot Puritanboard Amanuensis

:welcome:

Ask Fred Greco on the avatar.

4. Scott Bushey

Scott Bushey Puritanboard Commissioner

Paul,
    Welcome! In regards to your avatar; you can upload one from your harddrive on your personal computer or if you have one out there in internet hyperspace, you can upload it from that location also. If this seems cryptic, email me a photo, what have you, and I will take care of it for you.

5. crhoades

crhoades Puritan Board Graduate

Welcome Paul from somewhere warmer. We were just talking of northern MI and Mackinaw Island on another thread...Say hi to all the UPers up there. I've spent a lot of time up there for business - Beautiful country!

6. JustMeAgain

It is certainly beautiful. And if the truth be known, I actually look forward to winter up here. Life slows down. There's time to build a fire in the fireplace and read a book. And to watch it snow. And snow. And snow. ...And drink coffee.

7. Me Died Blue

Me Died Blue Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Welcome, Paul!

8. matt01

matt01 Puritan Board Senior

Welcome to the board.

Are you doing you TH.M as a distance student?

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by matthew]

9. JustMeAgain

Yes. The ThM in Reformation Studies at RTS-Orlando is a distance program, and I am almost done. They offer four seminars a year (2 every six months for which I must travel to Orlando for the two consecutive one-week seminars), in addition to the writing and of two minor and one major paper per seminar. Eight total seminars (two years, full time) plus area exams and a defended thesis. It's a great program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.