Greetings from the PNW! - Pete Williamson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Williamson

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi everyone...

I'm excited to join you all and get to know you. I'm a pastor serving in the beautiful burg of Bellingham, WA at the church we planted 12 years ago. We started out as an Acts 29 church, but left in 2013. Beginning in 2015, I began pursuing a relationship with the PCA. This past year I was licensed to preach by the PNW Presbytery and (Lord willing) I'll complete the process of transferring my ordination into the PCA this May.

I've been married to my wife for 21 years and we've been blessed with four children, ranging from 18 years to 10 months old. We spent two years teaching English at a Christian school in Sendai, Japan and God has opened the door over the past few years to teach pastors in Zambia. Later this year, we'll be heading over to Romania to teach at a church camp for international students in Iasi, Romania.

Looking forward to learning from you all!
Yours in Christ,
pete

mgkortus

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome! I grew up in the Mount Vernon area (Sedro Woolley) and used to attend the Burlington OCRC (now URC). Bellingham is a beautiful burg indeed.

TheOldCourse

Puritan Board Sophomore
Welcome! I grew up in the Marysville area and did part of my undergrad studies at Western Washington University there, so I know Bellingham well. My wife was a member of Cloverdale Canadian Reformed Church just across the border. Glad to have you among us!

RTaron

The Grandpa (Affectionately Called)
Hi Pete, welcome to the PB brother. You will find good food for thought here and questions asked that everyone wants to ask but they don't know how or are afraid to ask. It is really amazing. Get to know Matthew Winzer, if he is posting on a tread, it is worth reading. We should get together for coffee soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.