Greetings from Southwestern PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello all.

I am new to the PB and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Randy and I have been a regular "reader" here for quite some time. I have learned a lot about Reformed theology from many of you- a scary thought, I know!

Anyway, I have come to Reformed theology within the past two and a half to three years, so I have lots to learn (as I always will).

Grew up in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, currently live in Waynesburg (Greene County) with my beautiful wife of almost a year. Anyone familiar with Greene County, PA?

BenjaminBurton

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome! I grew up just south of Morgantown and would often visit Waynesburg. A friend of mine from college is serving at Greene Community Church in the Waynesburg area. Glad to have you here!

he beholds

Puritan Board Doctor
Hello all.

I am new to the PB and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Randy and I have been a regular "reader" here for quite some time. I have learned a lot about Reformed theology from many of you- a scary thought, I know!

Anyway, I have come to Reformed theology within the past two and a half to three years, so I have lots to learn (as I always will).

Grew up in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, currently live in Waynesburg (Greene County) with my beautiful wife of almost a year. Anyone familiar with Greene County, PA?

I grew up in the South Hills, too! And I think maybe we got our lab in Greene County. It was off the same exit as some Kyoba (?) place...Know what I mean?
Welcome!

Berean

Puritanboard Commissioner
Welcome to the PB, Frosty...-er, Randy.
2lx7cp4.jpg

dudley

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Welcome Randy to the PB. I too have come to the Reformed theology in the past 3 years and I am now a Presbyterian. I agree with you that you can learn a lot about the Reformed theology on here, I certainly have. Again Welcome to the PB my brother!

Frosty

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello all.

I grew up in the South Hills, too! And I think maybe we got our lab in Greene County. It was off the same exit as some Kyoba (?) place...Know what I mean?
Welcome!

Nice to hear one is already representin' the South Hills on PB.

Yes, KYOWA is a Japanese company whose only United States plant is in Waynesburg (seems kind of random). Apparently you did get your dog in Greene Co.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Welcome! I grew up just south of Morgantown and would often visit Waynesburg. A friend of mine from college is serving at Greene Community Church in the Waynesburg area. Glad to have you here!

I currently work in Sabraton, on the southeast end of Morgantown. Have some co-workers and friends that live in the Fairmont area.

Also have some friends that go to Greene Community. I really like their pastor, David Crowe.

BJClark

Puritan Board Doctor
Frosty;

Welcome to the PB...

And yes, I'm familiar with Greene County, much of my family lives in the Washington County, Prosperity, Lone Pine, and Pancake areas...

It has been awhile since I've been up that way, last time I was in Waynesburg, was about 4 years ago, when we went to visit my aunt and uncle down in Jakes Run, WV..

N. Eshelman

Puritan Board Senior
Welcome! I am also a native of the Commonwealth... I have also lived on both sides of the Keystone State. Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.