Greetings from Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unworthy_Servant

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello. I am a 22 year old college student from California. I was introduced to Reformed Theology shortly after my conversion when I was 18. This forum has been a helpful resource to strengthen my faith and wanted to join the fellowship.
I recently became a member and was baptized at Trinity Reformed Baptist church. The teaching there has been an incredible blessing, and the fellowship I have with the brethren is something I cherish more than anything. Grace be with you.

Cymro

Puritan Board Junior
Welcome to you brother, so glad that the Lord has brought you so early to the Reformed position.

Ray

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome. Your not that far away. Glad there's some locals popping up in here.

honkytonkopenairpreacher

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings and welcome. I am also a member of Trinity Reformed Baptist Church La Mirada, California and am being spiritually fed there. Due to my truck driving I am away much of the time but I endeavour to attend church at least once on Sunday while on the road unless providentially hindered.

Last edited:

Unworthy_Servant

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings and welcome. I am also a member of Trinity Reformed Baptist Church La Mirada, California and am being spiritually fed there. Due to my truck driving I am away much of the time but I endeavour to attend church at least once on Sunday while on the road unless providentially hindered.
Awesome! I don't know if we have met... If we haven't I hope to meet you soon, brother. It is neat seeing a fellow member on here, though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.