Greetings from South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Green

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello all! My name is Amy Green and I am eighteen years old. I’ve had an account for a while but haven’t been active, only reading every now and then. But I’m back and looking forward to being more active!
As a brief introduction: I been a Christian my whole life and had the joy of professing my faith three years ago now!
Being a young adult in a big world can be quite frightening, and although there are many things that confuse me I do know that God is always there and I can pray and at least he isn't so terribly confusing as everything else is!
I am a professional Mountain Biker and entrepreneur that also enjoys blogging, learning French, baking, gardening, serving my family and of course, I love being part of and all the adventure that God's creation provides!
I hope that by being more active here I will be able to receive some advice, be strengthened and strengthen others by the godly conversations!

Susan777

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello all! My name is Amy Green and I am eighteen years old. I’ve had an account for a while but haven’t been active, only reading every now and then. But I’m back and looking forward to being more active!
As a brief introduction: I been a Christian my whole life and had the joy of professing my faith three years ago now!
Being a young adult in a big world can be quite frightening, and although there are many things that confuse me I do know that God is always there and I can pray and at least he isn't so terribly confusing as everything else is!
I am a professional Mountain Biker and entrepreneur that also enjoys blogging, learning French, baking, gardening, serving my family and of course, I love being part of and all the adventure that God's creation provides!
I hope that by being more active here I will be able to receive some advice, be strengthened and strengthen others by the godly conversations!
Welcome! So glad you are here!

JennyGeddes

Puritan Board Freshman

Greetings from Texas, Amy!

Stephen L Smith

Staff member
Hello Amy,

It is great to have you here on the Puritanboard. I think I passed close to Benoni when travelling from Johannesburg to Nelspruit a few years ago.

RobertPGH1981

Puritan Board Sophomore
Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA.

When you say you are a mountain biker do you race (Xterra?). I am not a mountain biker but enjoy cycling and I am currently training for a Half Ironman 70.3

Amy Green

Puritan Board Freshman
No, I haven't raced Xterra. I do a lot of Marathon(XCM) and Cross Country(XCO) type racing. I enjoy swimming and running, but only do them now and again to compliment the Mountain Biking. I have never done a Triathlon but maybe someday I'll do an IronMan...I hear being a Triathlete takes a lot more training though and I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to commit to that yet.

TylerRay

Puritan Board Graduate
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.