Greetings from soggy England

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedBrit

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings from Pittsburgh, named after one of your Prime Ministers! It's also pretty soggy, but at least we have an hour to two more daylight down here at this time of year! :)

I've actually been to Lacock before, which is pretty close to you. That was also one of the most pleasant field trip locations on that semester abroad!
Greetings! Wow, yes, Lacock is super close. I actually live very close to Lacock and pass through it to get to church every week...small world.

What were you up to in Lacock, of all places?

wcf_linux

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings! Wow, yes, Lacock is super close. I actually live very close to Lacock and pass through it to get to church every week...small world.

What were you up to in Lacock, of all places?
I was in college at the time and attending a semester abroad program at Oxford. The program took us on a few field trips around England, as well, most of them after the Oxford term ended.

We went to Lacock mainly to visit the Abbey, but we also had a lot of time to look around the village. It was a very lovely place and a very enjoyable way to spend the day.

On other trips, we saw Stratford-on-Avon, Kennilworth Castle, and the Tower of London. Separately, some locals (a father and a son) took me on a day trip to see Dorchester Abbey.

Last edited:

Eoghan

Puritan Board Senior
Hello to all at the Puritan Board!

I have decided to take the plunge and sign up as a member. I look forward to edifying interactions, and I hope to learn a lot from other folk in the Reformed family. I hope this is a place to do both. I sometimes feel a bit of a lone wolf in my immediate context when it comes to the Reformed faith, so I am grateful for brothers and sisters further afield.

I live in the South West of England, and I am a husband and a new dad (7 month old son), which takes up a lot of my time, but I consider myself greatly blessed by the Lord.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Soli Deo Gloria
Welcome brother another Reformed Baptist. Some say we are an oxymoron others that we don't exist but here we are confounding both

Status
Not open for further replies.