Greetings from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hosie

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello, my name is James and I am 22 years old. I am from Dundee, Scotland and am a member of St Peter's Free Church. I was introduced to Reformed theology a few years ago through my grandmother and started to delve more deeply into the Puritans this year after reading a Puritan Theology. I am currently studying at Edinburgh Theological Seminary with a view to getting into ministry one day. My main theological interest right now is the family which I believe has been sadly neglected in many churches. In my spare time I love reading theology as well as setting Puritan quotes to pictures for the edification of the brethren.

Nice to meet you.

Gforce9

Puritan Board Junior
Welcome, James! One of the guys recently started a thread looking for resources on the disruptive Scots :bouncy: Glad you're here...

Stephen L Smith

Staff member
Warm greetings from a New Zealand born Scot! My family come from the Shotts area.

I'm sure you will make Covenant Theology an area of theological interest given that Scotland is the land of the covenant :cheers:

jwright82

Puritan Board Graduate
Welcome! I look forward to engaging with you. I'm irish, and american born, so we have some kind of kinship.

George Bailey

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello, my name is James and I am 22 years old. I am from Dundee, Scotland and am a member of St Peter's Free Church. I was introduced to Reformed theology a few years ago through my grandmother and started to delve more deeply into the Puritans this year after reading a Puritan Theology. I am currently studying at Edinburgh Theological Seminary with a view to getting into ministry one day. My main theological interest right now is the family which I believe has been sadly neglected in many churches. In my spare time I love reading theology as well as setting Puritan quotes to pictures for the edification of the brethren.

Nice to meet you.
Welcome! my wife and I just returned this week from our first visit to the UK---about 1.5 weeks in Scotland. You have a beautiful country! We attended service at St. Columba's Free Church in Edinburgh with a friend who is a Professor at the University. We hope to return someday to visit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.