Greetings from Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky01

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi Everyone. I'm new to the Puritan Board and this is actually my first post.

Sorry. I accidentally put a post here I meant to put under another category. First mistake on the first try.

Last edited:

Jeri Tanner

Staff member
Well, welcome to the PB! I will edit the thread name for you- anything particular you’d like it to say?

Also, please create a signature per PB rules. You can follow the link below to instructions how to do so.

spunky01

Puritan Board Freshman
Well, welcome to the PB! I will edit the thread name for you- anything particular you’d like it to say?

Also, please create a signature per PB rules. You can follow the link below to instructions how to do so.
Hi. Thank you. If you could change my thread title to "Greetings from Maryland" I would be grateful.
I also just created a signature. :)

spunky01

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks to everyone for your warm welcome. This forum is certainly a wealth of helpful and Godly wisdom. I am hopeful and have no doubt that it is and will be a place where iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17).

Last edited:

Herald

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the PB! I see you're from the panhandle. I lived in Anne Arundel County, Maryland for 25 years.

Susan777

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hi there! I live about 15 minutes from you in Boonsboro. I didn’t know there was a PCA church there. I worship in Frederick. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.