Greetings from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

RefRemedy

Puritan Board Freshman
I have always been a longtime reader of these boards and found much help here when I have sought answers. I registered and was approved yesterday. I am overjoyed to be a part of this board and eager to learn and discuss much with all brothers and sisters on here. Still feeling my way through the interface but shouldn't take long to become acclimated (avatars, sigs, etc.). Thanks for having me.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Stephen

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

Flatly Unflappable
I have always been a longtime reader of these boards and found much help here when I have sought answers. I registered and was approved yesterday. I am overjoyed to be a part of this board and eager to learn and discuss much with all brothers and sisters on here. Still feeling my way through the interface but shouldn't take long to become acclimated (avatars, sigs, etc.). Thanks for having me.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Stephen
Welcome, Stephen!

Please click the Signature Requirements link in my sig below and update your signature so that we may properly address you.

Last edited:

Edm

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome! Seem like there was a poster here last year in the same situation as you, also from IN.

Edward

Puritanboard Commissioner
Greetings. I had to look your town up on the map. Closest I've been to there was a weekend loop that went through Columbus and Bloomington, and another trip to Louisville. So I have your location bracketed....

Status
Not open for further replies.