Greetings from Colombia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

odcruzp

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello everybody!

My name is David. I'm 21 years old, currently studying a bachelor's in Industrial Engineering in my country (yes, Engineering#, but expecting to study a Master of Divinity later. After reading a lot of helpful threads for two years, finally I decided to join PB in order to read threads I wasn't enabled to #and still am I), ask a lot of questions I have in my mind, and know more about how Reformed faith is experienced in U.S. and other countries. Ah, and to improve my English lexicon on theological issues.

And because I've already told my motivations, I would like to hear what motivated you to join PB.

Greetings from Colombia!

Ed Walsh

Puritan Board Junior
And because I've already told my motivations, I would like to hear what motivated you to join PB.
I am 64 years old and have been a Christian for 43 years. But I do not have much opportunity for fellowship where I live. The Puritan Board gives me lots of good solid help in my Christian life. I have been here for less than a year. I think the PB is a great place to learn. Many, if not most, of the members here are smarter and well educated that am I. I try to read just about everything and I reply from time to time.

Welcome to the Puritan Board.

OPC'n

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome! And I don't remember what motivated me to join it's been too long ago lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.