Greetings, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Scholastic

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi, it's nice to be here and meet everyone!

My name is TJ and I'm from around Scottsboro, Alabama. I am the Minister of Education at my church and I enjoy teaching what little I know. Although my church is not Reformed, my confessional standard is the 1689 LBCF. Where I live Reformed churches are few and far between, so I don't have the luxury of that option. My wife and I have considered planting a church, though.

Next Spring I will graduate from University with a Bachelor's in Mathematics, and I plan to study at a Seminary afterward. My goal is to earn a Ph.D in either Systematic Theology or Philosophy. I enjoy reading literature of both varieties, especially from the Medieval and Reformational periods. My favorite theologians and philosophers are Thomas Aquinas, Peter Martyr Vermigli, Benjamin Keach, John Owen, and John Gill. I'm also a big fan of Richard Muller and his work.

It's nice to make your acquaintance, and I look forward to having many conversations with you all!

Last edited:

TylerRay

Puritan Board Graduate
Hi, it's nice to be here and meet everyone!

My name is TJ and I'm from around Scottsboro, Alabama. I am the Minister of Education at my church and I enjoy teaching what little I know. Although my church is not Reformed, my confessional standard is the 1689 LBCF. Where I live Reformed churches are few and far between, so I don't have the luxury of that option. My wife and I have considered planting a church, though.

Next Spring I will graduate from University with a Bachelor's in Mathematics, and I plan to study at a Seminary afterward. My goal is to earn a Ph.D in either Systematic Theology or Philosophy. I enjoy reading literature of both varieties, especially from the Medieval and Reformational periods. My favorite theologians and philosophers are Thomas Aquinas, Peter Martyr Vermigli, Benjamin Keach, John Owen, and John Gill. I'm also a big fan of Richard Muller and his work.

It's nice to make your acquaintance, and I look forward to having many conversations with you all!
Welcome, TJ. I love the area where you're located. I have family in Owen's Crossroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.