Great Resource for Organizing Shepherding Responsibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

thbslawson

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey Friends,

Just wanted to pass along to the elders among us a great free resource that I've found to be very helpful in keeping up with shepherding responsibilities. The online service is called "Hub Spot" and it's designed to be a marketing/sales CRM (customer relationship management) service, but I'm simply using it to scheduling meetings, keeping track of prayer requests and concerns and things going on in people's lives in our church. You can email directly from the program, schedule meetings and sync it with your Google calendar, and if multiple elders use it share prayer information. Thus far I've found it fairly easy to use, and very secure in terms of keep information private.

If you're interested the website is https://www.hubspot.com/crm. The core version of the program is completely free, and I have yet to find any need to upgrade to one of their paid versions. If your church has a .csv file of your members, you can import that into the program to get a quick start.

So I just wanted to pass this along. Perhaps others among you might find it helpful if you're lives are busy and you're shepherding busy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back