Great Finds @ Half Price Books - SW Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.

extolHIM

Puritan Board Freshman
Just got back from Half Price Books in SW Oklahoma City. Somebody must have sold off all their books cause I literally could've spent hundreds of dollars in there just buying theology books. Usually I'll find one or two decent books, but this time it was crazy. I had such a hard time narrowing it down to just three. They had books from John Owen, Jonathan Edwards, Herman Bavinck, Samuel Rutherford, Charles Hodge, John Flavel, Jeremiah Burroughs, Obadiah Sedgwick, Vincent Alsop, RC Sproul, Dietrick Bonnehofer, Frances Shaffer, James White, Charles Spurgeon, John Gill, John Piper, John Gerstner, Wayne Grudem, Abraham Booth, Augustine, Martin Luther, B.B. Warfield, George Whitefield, John Murray, A.W. Pink, Kevin DeYoung, J.I. Packer, etc. And I'm sure I'm forgetting much more.

Anyways...I got "A Treatise on Earthly Mindedness" by Burroughs, "The Justification of God" by Piper, and "The Doubting Believer" by Sedgwick. Kinda kicking myself for not getting one of "The Doctrine of God" by Bavinck. Just had little time and had to make quick decisions. Hopefully will get to go back soon and pick up a couple more.

If any of you are in the OKC area, it might be worth the trip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back