glitch or offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGF

Puritan Board Sophomore
Mods and admins. I posted a new thread in coffee shop about an hour ago and now it has disappeared without a trace. I don't know whether it was a glitch or if the thread was removed for some violation of the rules. If the former, is there a way to retrieve? If it's the latter, will someone notify me of the offence so I can learn to avoid it in the future?

You should as the opening poster; but if you do not, notify a moderator who can adjust the settings.

Thanks Chris. I can't see it so I'll notify a Moderator shortly.

Mods and admins. I posted a new thread in coffee shop about an hour ago and now it has disappeared without a trace. I don't know whether it was a glitch or if the thread was removed for some violation of the rules. If the former, is there a way to retrieve? If it's the latter, will someone notify me of the offence so I can learn to avoid it in the future?

I am still unable to view responses to my post. Any and all help is appreciated.

Brett,

I messaged another mod who did not know how to do what you needed any more than I did. He messaged admins who were able to take care of the problem. Sorry it took so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back