Getting married today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueridge Believer

Puritan Board Professor
I am giving away my daughter in marriage today. I am blessed that she and the young man are sound in the faith and desire to covenant together with God. Pray for Ann and Elliott. Pray for me that I don't blubber like a baby today.

Nothing wrong with blubbering.

Enjoy it

Thats right, blubber like a man who has spent years and years looking after a precious child and guiding her in the faith so that today could happen. So congrats on a job well done!

Congratulations! Many, bountiful blessings to your daughter and her husband! And cry away! Giving your daughter away to her husband is no small thing. Rejoicing with you, Brother.

James,

Congratulations. May their marriage be a testimony to God's wonderful grace.

Side note: As a dad to three daughters, there will be plenty of blubbering in my future.

:pray2: So happy for you and the new couple. You've been a blessing to me here on the PB. May the Lord bless the new family with a love and devotion to Him and may you see the delight of grandchildren at your feet praising the name of our Lord!

Congratulations!!!

:hug:Congratulations and many blessings for you and your daughter and her new husband. May all your family enjoy this special day.

Dudley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back