get Sproul's new commentary on John for ANY price!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason d

Puritan Board Freshman
Get R.C. Sproul's new commentary on the Gospel of John for a donation of.... ANY AMOUNT (retails @ $27)! IS HE CRAZY!!!

Offer good until the 20th of this month.

Get it here: RYM Offer

JOH10_book_flat_web.jpg

In John, the second volume in the St. Andrew's Expositional Commentary series, Dr. Sproul deals with major themes in his easily understandable style. Readers will find invaluable insights into the goals John had in writing his Gospel, the background for Jesus' time, and the meanings of some of John's most difficult passages. This introduction to the Gospel of John is packed with insights and exhortations that will draw the reader closer to the Savior and encourage him or her to a greater depth of love and devotion to Him.

John presents the fruits of Dr. R. C. Sproul's lifetime of biblical study as expressed in his most recent calling. After a long and distinguished ministry as a teacher in various settings, Dr. Sproul accepted a call in 1997 to preach at St. Andrew’s in Sanford, Florida. There, he adopted the ancient practice of preaching through books of the Bible, eventually working his way through several of them. He has now begun to adapt those sermon series in book form, and the result is the St. Andrew's Expositional Commentary series.

Thanks much for the heads up. I like to check here frequently to see what offers they have.

Another place to check out is Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary. Often by donating to PRTS, you can get free books from RHB.

Praise God I saw this today!

I hope five dollars is not to little, I am finishing up my BA and I am a poor newly married man, hehe.

Last edited:
I see they have now made it 'USA addresses only'. Not so long ago they gave out lovely Reformation Study Bible ESVs (I suppose because THE ESV Study Bible was taking all the sales)...

I sent them 20 dollars for a 79 dollar bible. Months passed.

Suddenly the Bible arrived, and had been sent by airmail at a cost of 20 dollars. Someone had forgotten to process my order. As a result they rushed it over and so the net gain for Ligonier was zero. I really respected them for making up their error at such cost - but they didn't have to. They could have dropped me an email and I would have waited for surface mail.

I get the feeling they don't want to be shipping all over the world and making losses!

The minimum to give in the states is 1.00 but if you live in Canada its 13 to cover shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back