Gary DeMar's e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

monoergon

Puritan Board Freshman
Can anyone private message me the e-mail address of Gary DeMar because his website's contact form (garydemar.com/contact) isn't working for me.
I keep on getting this message: "Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method."
Thanks

If you are on FB you can send him a message. It might be a while before he responds depending on whether he sees it.

I contacted him via Facebook, but I had no success. I want to translate an article of his and share it for free, but I first need his permission. Can anyone share with me his professional e-mail?

I contacted him via Facebook, but I had no success. I want to translate an article of his and share it for free, but I first need his permission. Can anyone share with me his professional e-mail?

Well. You could try through AV even though he isn't president anymore. Translating something into Portuguese (just a wild guess) would be "partnering with AV." I found this at the AV website:

Events
American Vision both hosts and sponsors Worldview events on occasion. To discuss partnering with AV on a conference or speaking engagement in your area, contact [email protected]

Well. You could try through AV even though he isn't president anymore. Translating something into Portuguese (just a wild guess) would be "partnering with AV." I found this at the AV website:

Events
American Vision both hosts and sponsors Worldview events on occasion. To discuss partnering with AV on a conference or speaking engagement in your area, contact [email protected]

Great idea. I have just sent them an e-mail. I hope they'll help me to get in touch with Gary. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back