Funny link...I think it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Puritan Board Senior
Click THIS

It's kinda stupid at first...but watch it over and over and it gets really funny. The song will get stuck in your head and you may find yourself doing the hand motions while driving. Enjoy!

Have you all seen the cat on the ceiling fan video?? Its a good thing cats have 9 lives.:lol:

Cat video

Disclaimer: I am a cat lover and when I first saw this it had a note that said the cat was not hurt. Hopefully it was true. :pray2:

[Edited on 2-27-2005 by Augusta]

Originally posted by Craig
Click THIS

It's kinda stupid at first...but watch it over and over and it gets really funny. The song will get stuck in your head and you may find yourself doing the hand motions while driving. Enjoy!

:lol: I saw that back in my old youth group...funny indeed, and very odd!

Originally posted by Augusta
Have you all seen the cat on the ceiling fan video?? Its a good thing cats have 9 lives.:lol:

Cat video

Disclaimer: I am a cat lover and when I first saw this it had a note that said the cat was not hurt. Hopefully it was true. :pray2:

I had not seen that one - hilarious!

Originally posted by houseparent
Laughed at the cat one, the chubby dude is a little humerous but gets old after a minute or so.
That's the thing...you've gotta be dedicated! Spend 10 minutes this time. It gets funnier.

I loved the cat one!!! Who else has some funny links?

:lol::lol:

This is the kind of thing that makes me nervous there is a hidden camera filming me as I sing in the shower that is going to find its way to the internet! :eek::p:sing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back