Free online music 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

xirtam

Puritan Board Freshman
Does anyone know of a site, channel, or station that plays some good Christian music (psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs)? I mean, I would like to turn on my computer, click and listen as I go about around the house.

Thank you.

In Christ,

I love Lutheran Public Radio. No theological talk of any sort, just music. Of course, they follow the church calendar in their musical selections, so if that troubles you, you may want to pass on it. The musical quality is almost always very good. Every Lord's Day they play a Bach cantata in the afternoon, which is nice. I switch between this station and Redeemer Broadcasting throughout my day while working. Both are available over the internets.

Thank you, Elizabeth. I use LPR occasionally and RB daily, but I am wondering if there is anything else. Redeemer plays some good ones and so does Refnet, but they are at certain times.

If you haven't set up Spotify (not sure if it works in Korea) I recommend it. It works a lot like Pandora, but you can select songs to a library and have a Pandora-style radio station at the same time.

Try pandora's indelible grace channel

Thanks, Ray. I went to it just now and apparently it is only open to people from the US, Australia and New Zealand. I'm in South Korea.

Thanks again, though. I'll see if it works in Canada, when we go, God willing.

In Christ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back