Free Greek and Hebrew Paradigm Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, that's how BibleWorks advertises, by giving out glossy Greek/Hebrew paradigm charts. ;)

I wish I could afford Logos. Alas, I'll be using Bibleworks for many years to come.

I wish I could afford Logos. Alas, I'll be using Bibleworks for many years to come.

And some of us press on with eSword. ;)

OK, I also have hard copies of the Stephanus text, Nestle-Aland, assorted Hebrew text, and some lexicons from the used book store. Sort of heavy to carry around, though.

But I'm moderizing: my handwritten notes are scanned into pdfs awaiting indexing. When that's done I'll be catching up to you guys. . . .

OK, I also have hard copies of the Stephanus text, Nestle-Aland, assorted Hebrew text, and some lexicons from the used book store. Sort of heavy to carry around, though.

But I'm moderizing: my handwritten notes are scanned into pdfs awaiting indexing. When that's done I'll be catching up to you guys. . . .

Vic, if it helps I think I have two tin cans and some string I can send your way.

Vic, if it helps I think I have two tin cans and some string I can send your way.

Sure! That would help a lot with the network I'm setting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back