Free E-book of Beeke's Thriving In Grace: Twelve Ways the Puritans Fuel Spiritual Growth

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King

AprilEbookGiveawayforweb2.png

Hello, brothers and sisters. We started doing a free monthly e-book program a couple of months ago. This month we are giving away Joel Beeke & Brian Hedges's Thriving in Grace: Twelve Ways the Puritans Fuel Spiritual Growth.

In Thriving in Grace, Beeke and Hedges provide twelve fascinating chapters on how the Puritans help us in a variety of ways, such as shaping our lives by the Scriptures, convicting our consciences of the subtlety and sinfulness of sin, opening for us the beauty and loveliness of Christ, and much more. Let this book transform your daily Christian life and move you to read the Puritan treasures for yourself.

I figured this one would be of interest to the board. If there is enough interest, I can start posting the monthly e-books here.

You can sign up through the link: https://bit.ly/ThrivingEBSignup

I signed up the last time you posted it, Robert, but I haven't seen any notifications on new ones yet. Do you have to register each month?

I signed up the last time you posted it, Robert, but I haven't seen any notifications on new ones yet. Do you have to register each month?
We announce it on our social media accounts, though It probably is something that we should put in an e-mail each month.

Thanks.

Ah, that explains it (I'm not on any social media platforms :)). I was thinking it would be an email (since I'm registering with my email address for the book)
Thanks for the heads up!

I am not on most social media platforms anymore. It would be great to include these in your emails. Thanks for sharing!

Back