Fred Malone will be at MCTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuritanCovenanter

The Joyful Curmudgeon
Staff member
Just for Information. I might try to go down sometime during the week and see him speak if I am allowed. He will be speaking of Law and Gospel in Pastoral Ministry.

Winter J-Term Module
Midwest Center for Theological Studies: Owensboro, KY > Winter J-Term Module

Monday, January 11, 2010, 4:30 PM - Saturday, January 16, 2010, 12:00 PM

Location: Midwest Center for Theological Studies, 3585 Thruston Dermont Rd, Owensboro, KY US 42303

Coordinator: Eddie Goodwin at ([email protected])

Website:Midwest Center for Theological Studies: Owensboro, KY

Dr. Fred Malone has served as pastor of First Baptist Church in Clinton, Louisiana for the past sixteen years, following eleven years as founding pastor of Heritage Baptist Church in Mansfield, Texas. He holds a B.S. from Auburn University, an M.Div. from Reformed Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. in New Testament from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Dr. Malone has served as a board member of many organizations including Founders Ministries, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, the Administrative Council of the Association of Reformed Baptist Churches in America and the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies at Westminster Seminary in California. Dr. Malone has authored A String of Pearls Unstrung and The Baptism of Disciples Alone.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am unable to take a week off of work to be down there, though it looks as though they will be recording it and offering it as a distance class in the Spring term. I plan on taking it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back