Forgiveness of a Murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same story of the cop going into the man's apartment and he was smoking weed? I know there was a story about some cop who did this and shot the guy Ron Paul was talking about it. Anyway, how did she get into his apartment? Was his door ajar or unlocked? If it was ajar, why didn't she call for back up? If it was closed, why didn't she try unlocking it with her key which would have helped her to realize it wasn't her apartment?

Is this the same story of the cop going into the man's apartment and he was smoking weed? I know there was a story about some cop who did this and shot the guy Ron Paul was talking about it. Anyway, how did she get into his apartment? Was his door ajar or unlocked? If it was ajar, why didn't she call for back up? If it was closed, why didn't she try unlocking it with her key which would have helped her to realize it wasn't her apartment?
It's much more complicated than just not calling for backup. She said the door opened when she tried to use her key (wasn't fully closed).

If she had been paying attention, she would have known it wasn't her apartment. There was a bright red mat at his front door and her neighbor has a large urn in front of hers. The police are trained to be observant. She was also the only female member on a special team (CRT) in the department. I believe she was involved in another shooting during her short 5 yrs. on the dept.

Of course, of interest to those of us who are Conspiracy Theorists, a key prosecution witness in this case is now dead.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/05...-atera-apartments-witness-amber-guyger-trial/

Ambushed and shot at close range.
The apartment building they all lived in was known for drug activity. I heard on the radio today that this man was shot last year as well. Normal citizens don't get randomly shot twice. I wouldn't be surprised if his own activities caught up with him, but I could be wrong.

Nobody is talking about the simple fact that women should not be police officers of this sort in the first place.

The apartment building they all lived in was known for drug activity.

The scene of the cop shooting was not ghetto. A 467 sq. ft. apartment goes for over $1000 a month (1 room studio). Rents seem to top out at $2485 for a two bed-two bath unit that's 1300 sq. ft. Pretty much competitive with the other new developments.

The scene of the cop shooting was not ghetto. A 467 sq. ft. apartment goes for over $1000 a month (1 room studio). Rents seem to top out at $2485 for a two bed-two bath unit that's 1300 sq. ft. Pretty much competitive with the other new developments.
I know, but people from all walks smoke marijuana. I believe I heard that Ms. Guyger told a fellow officer there was an issue with this where she lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back