For Sale: My Reformed Library (giving you guys first picks before ebay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am packaging everybody's orders, weighing packages, calculating shipping online, and printing shipping labels. I'll try to PM everybody an "invoice" today and try to get everybody who has paid shipped ASAP. After shipping, I will PM you tracking details. Thanks everybody.

Adam

ESV Waterproof Bible, Camouflage (like new)($10)
ESV Study Bible, Tru-tone(used, good condition, no marking, brown/burgandy colors, pm for pic)($10)
ESV Comprehensive Concordance(like new)($5)
Mcdowell The New Evidence that Demands a Verdict (hardcover)-used acceptable cond. $5
1 Bruner Theology of the Holy Spirit
Beverege history westminster assembly- $5

You'd be shipping to 89002

calculating shipping right now
ESV Study Bible, Tru-tone(used, good condition, no marking, brown/burgandy colors, pm for pic)($10)
Mcdowell The New Evidence that Demands a Verdict (hardcover)-used acceptable cond. $5

EDIT: Check your PM's

Last edited:
Everybody's orders who paid yesterday was shipped out today. Will PM tracking info in a little while.

Adam, may the Lord richly bless and keep you as you make the big shift to Hawaii.

Note: if you continue to move in that direction you will end up in my country :p

calculating shipping right now

EDIT: Check your PM's

Payment sent, thanks so much!

Adam, just received the Beale NT Biblical Theology this morning -- very professionally packed and shipped. Excellent service . . . thanks!

I received my order today. It arrived 2 days ahead of time. Well packed like the others said... I am very happy with the condition of the books. Thanks so much.

I also received my books today. Thanks for so obviously packing them with care. I promise to give them a good home. :)

Received mine today as well. Many thanks Adam, and best wishes for the upcoming move, and your new endeavor in Hawaii.

Not to sound like a broken record or anything but...
very professionally packed and shipped. Excellent service . . . thanks
;)
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
:pray2:ing for you

PS: My package made it here yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back