Font Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hebrew Student

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey Everyone,

I don't know if this is a good place to ask this kind of question, but here it goes. I currently run a Hebrew Studies blog, and have been learning html in order to make my blog posts neater. Thus far, it has worked really well. However, I am having some problems with my Hebrew font. I am currently using the Bibleworks Hebrew fonts, and the problem has to do with confusion between the html codes, and the keys that are used to display certain characters. For example, the ' key is used for the qamets. However, when you go to post the text, the ' key automatically reformats it to a forwards quote, and it turns it into an accent rather than a qamets.

Also, I have been having difficulty with some other vowels. In a recent post, I had difficulty with the vowels being confused with the bold signs. One of the words was formatted so that some of the font key strokes were <b>, and the html blogger confused this portion of a Hebrew word with a bold sign. I had most of my blog in bold until I figured out what was going on.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has ever encountered this problem, and if they would be able to give me some advice on how to solve it.

God Bless,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back