finally, a reformed discussion board!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Inactive User
My name is Jeni, and I have been married to Rob for almost 8 years. I am a former Catholic, and have been a PCA member since 1998. My husband is a computer guy and seminary student (RTS Charlotte), and we live in Cary, NC. We are members of Peace Presbyterian Church. We have two young daughters, Grace is 5 and Lily is 2. We have another baby on the way, due in October. I am a stay at home mom, and I homeschool Grace.

I have been looking for a reformed discussion board for a long time, and can thank our former pastor, Len, from TN, for telling me about puritanboard!

[Edited on 7/23/2005 by fredtgreco]

BrianBowman

Posting Priviledges Revoked
Yo Jeni,

:welcome:

Brian Bowman here. You know me from Peace PCA Praise Band. Rob and I met for some after-work fellowship at Southern Star last Tuesday. He is one of my favorite people on the planet. You's guys ROCK!

[Edited on 7-23-2005 by BrianBowman]

Peccant

Puritan Board Freshman
Originally posted by Beloved
We have two young daughters, Grace is 5 and Lily is 2. We have another baby on the way, due in October. I am a stay at home mom, and I homeschool Grace.

I have been looking for a reformed discussion board

[Edited on 7/23/2005 by fredtgreco]
Keep up the battle for "Motherhood." It's great to hear and see it happening today.
:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.