Farel Reformed Theological Seminary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian _Shawn

Puritan Board Freshman
In case anyone was looking for something a little different in terms of Reformed seminaries I would like to suggest going to Farel Reformed Theological Seminary (www.farel.net).

Its a school in my home town of Montreal (actually just slightly north of here), that's really solid. I can attest to the fact that the professors are solidly Reformed - tending towards the French and Dutch varieties of the tradition. And this is no fly-by-night distance education place. Its a real seminary, with top standards.

PLUS, its some of the lowest tuition in North America, and living in Montreal is super cheap (rent for a room $200CND+, for an apartment: $450CND+), and let me tell you, I have not been to a cooler city. Great music scene, festivals, the BEST food, exciting culture, and a great missions field. The profs are mostly anglophones (english-speaking), and the classes are generally bilingual. They're even accredited now with the Association of Reformed Theological Seminaries.

Anyways, check it out!

In Him,
Shawn

Thanks for the heads up. I've been interested in knowing more about this school.

Have you attended classes there?

[Edited on 4-17-2005 by daveb]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back