Family Edtion Geneva Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one and it is really nice

We read from it during family worship at times. It is a very nice keepsake Bible that I think can be passed down for generations to come.

The only other question is....

Will it fall apart like the first printing has?

Seems you must have gotten a badly bound one - mine's never shown any weakness at all (apart from the typo's)... or I suppose I just got an anomalously well-bound one.

Todd

The whole Bible is bigger

What's the size? Is the print any larger than the first edition, or is it the same?
The Bible is a larger hardback "family Bible". It is not something you will carry around with you for your daily devotions...it is more of a coffee table heirloom Bible.

If the print is larger, and it's still going for $99.00, I'll get one today. But I promise, it won't be a dust collector on the coffee table. (What did Spurgeon say?)

I would agree

If the print is larger, and it's still going for $99.00, I'll get one today. But I promise, it won't be a dust collector on the coffee table. (What did Spurgeon say?)

I never said anything about being a dust collector. I just said this will not be a Bible you will want (or be able) to carry around in your briefcase or pocket...thats why I said to have it out on a coffee table (where many can access it easily and frequently)

I got mine in today. It is a little large to carry around but I am really impressed with the quality. The print is a good deal larger. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back